Kohinoor International Management Institute (KIMI), Khandala welcomes you all once again. In this article, we will explain in details how you can Apply for KIMI’s BA (Honours) in Hospitality business management (University College Birmingham) and Bachelor of Science in hospitality management (USCB).
Let’s segment the whole process into a step-by-step approach:
1.Visit the institute’s website at www.kimi.kohinoor.ac.in
2. Go to the Admission column from the header section and select Apply Online
3. Read the eligibility carefully, and fill the form your basic details, parents’ details, educational detail, school college details and how did you get the information about KIMI section.
4. Upload the required documents e.g. SSC mark sheet and passing certificate, HSC mark sheet and passing certificate, school leaving certificate and character certificate.
5. Agree to the terms & conditions section and click Pay to proceed.
6. You will be directed to State Bank of India’s portal where you have to select the state and institute name from the dropdown menu and complete the process. The online application process has done here
You can take the admission via offline method as well as following the below steps.
1. Visit the institute’s website at www.kimi.kohinoor.ac.in
2. Go to the Admission column from the header section and select Download form.
3. Fill all the required details manually and you can share it via WhatsApp at +91-7045918354 .
4. For payment, you can pay via Demand draft in favor of “Kohinoor IMI School of Hospitality Management” payable at Lonavala also by online transfer to
A/C: Kohinoor IMI School of Hospitality Management
Branch name: Lonavala
A/c Number: 30057650507
Mandatory Steps (Applicable to all online and offline applicants)
1. After payment of admission fees candidate have to appear for an online examination.
2. After you pass the exam, you will appear for a face to face interview round.
3.After clearing the test and interview an offer letter will be issued to you mentioning the joining date.
Thank you for your time. For any further Admission related inquiry reach us at +91 8291380668..